I first stayed at the Manava on my arrival in Papeete and was upgraded to a lovely lagoon view suite complete with a kitchen, could not fault the hotel. On my way back from Rangiroa due to the p,and being delayed I missed the last ferry to moorea and had to book a last minute room for myself and another couple. As the Sofitel and two other hotels had closed in the recent weeks the Manava was full to the brim as three cruise ships were in port. My room this time was a much smaller but still comfortable upstairs room in the main building. Unfortunately the room had not been prepared and there were no toiletries or towels but far worse, the toilet had not been cleaned. I reported this disgusting mess to the front desk and received a free breakfast. This hotel is well located and has a beautiful infinity pool and is well positioned for a couple of nights stay. Food was average and breakfast is very overpriced. Eat at the roulotte across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia