We had two connecting rooms for 3 nights, they upgraded one of our basic studio rooms to a full room and they were both fantastic! We loved the décor and the pool was great.
-Rooms were lovely, very large and no bug problems!
-Pool was large and had a great view
-The male staff members were GREAT! One even rung up about 5 restaurants for us to see if any were open on new years day because we got sick of the food there. He even offered us a ride, great customer service!
-The were never enough umbrellas, chairs or towels on the beach.
-The restaurant was fully booked out for the new years eve dinner so we had room service in our room then decided to watch the Tahitian show only to find out it was only for the dinner people, we would have paid to see it!
-Restaurant was ok, we paid around $150AUD for 3 meals which were large but a little flavourless compared to other meals we had around Tahiti. We went during a public holiday so there was nothing else open.
Overall the resort is a great place to stay, I would probably not stay here over 3 nights as I would get bored but I liked our stop over before heading home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia