Our flight got in late, and we were taking the ferry to Moorea the next morning. All we needed out of the hotel was a place to sleep and a place to have breakfast before leaving. If that is all you need, this isn't a bad place. If we had been there any longer, I would have been very dissatisfied. The balcony doors were broken; one was slightly off its track causing the lock to jam, hence we couldn't enjoy the balcony. The tub was worn, with multiple chips in its surface. The outlet in the bathroom had an American plug, but something was wrong with it and it wouldn't power my wife's straightener. Breakfast was way overpriced, for what you got. I realize things are more expensive in French Polynesia, but 3000 XPF (around $30, give or take) each for a small buffet is ridiculous.
Again, for our purposes the Manava was acceptable, but I would not have wanted to spend any significant length of time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian décor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia