This is one of the best places we have stayed as a family. We had a very comfortable two bedroom villa with it's own beach for just $250 a night for a family of five!
The location is perfect, snorkelling, fishing, great food, great staff, few people and close to villages. This is a quiet resort, no kids club and not too many other kids but perfectly safe and excellent activities for the family. We loved it and will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Hotel
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.