In the Fijian language, Wananavu means wonderful. Our experience there was nothing short of that. Situated on a hill overlooking the blue waters of the Southern Pacific ocean, our Oceanview Honeymoon Bure was everything it was promised. Keleni, Beato, and the entire Wananavu team made us feel more like treasured family than holiday visitors.
We traveled with 21 of our closest friends and family for our wedding at nearby St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church (also known as Church of the Black Christ). Everything was arranged by the amazing staff at Wananavu, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect day. I would highly recommend this for anyone searching for a Catholic destination wedding. We are counting the days until we can rejoin our friends in Fiji
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki