A relaxing stay away from it all with beautiful views. Our package included airport transfers which was good value as it is a 3 hour drive from Nadi.
Our garden room was clean and well presented, with mini bar. The Day Spa was very pleasant with friendly staff and professional services/products. Restaurant meals did vary and were reasonably priced. Service was friendly and meals were served in a timely way, cocktails were strong! Breakfast included hot options daily. Daily entertainment was enjoyed.
Grounds were pretty and well maintained. We dived, and took a snorkeling tour. Snorkeling tour was well organised and safely run. Diving was excellent however more effort could be made to understand the interests of divers on arrival.
The only negative of our stay was the maintenance of the pool water, too many chemicals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki