We stayed here in October for a wedding and it was wonderful. It is an extremely well appointed resort in a stunning location. The beachfront bures are lovely and it is such a nice feeling to wake up everyday with a view over the water. The staff were friendly helpful and attentive, the food was divine (so hard to decide what to have from the tempting menu) and the facilities of an extremely high standard. From the time we checked in to the time we left every second was enjoyable. The wedding itself was faultless - food, location, decorations, music etc etc There were enough activities to keep us busy for the week yet plenty of places to lounge and enjoy the 'real Fiji'. It is a long trip from the airport in Nadi but well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki