My trip and time to Wananavu was an adventurous trip by myself to attend a writing retreat on the premises for a week. I arrived two days prior to just enjoy Fiji and my beachfront bure was absolutely perfect! I fell in love with this location and all the beautiful surroundings immediately! The grounds are immaculate, the bure's cozy, comfortable and clean, and the staff - all of them - are friendly and helpful! I was often greeted by name! The scenery, the ocean waters perfect to swim in, and even the snorkeling right off the resort was FABULOUS! There is a beautiful serenity and peacefulness to this resort which is perfect for couples looking for complete and total relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of life (I will bring my husband back here for sure). But even just on my own....I absolutely LOVED this place! One of my all time favorites!!
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Hotel
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.