Just spent a weekend at this resort as a family with three girls ages 7.5 and 4 years old. We wanted a place to relax and be close to nature and each other and this place did offer it for us. We had a garden view bure surrounded by lush tropical trees. I loved the peace and the quietness of the place, it soothes your nerves. The girls enjoyed the pool as well as the beach and snorkeling. I liked the restaurant's view overlooking the sea and the other islands- nice sun set view. The breakfast was ok but they could always improve it by adding more to the variety such as baked beans and more fruit, was a bit disappointed not to see paw paw or bananas. there. We had an incident in respect to the ice-cream size as it was not fairly served to us but after I perused the matter the problem was rectified and the supervisor Osea was really sorry for what had happened. The staff are nice but I want to mention Ma especially who warmed our cooked food and served to us by the pool. Thank you Ma I appreciated your kindness and thank you Osea for your heartfelt apology. Thank you also Sili for being a great help to us. I thought the resort was a bit pricy but to us was all what we wanted to have for a weekend. We left the place taking with us good memories.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Hotel
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.