We spent 5 nights in a Beach Front Bure & had a beautiful relaxing holiday. The 3 hour drive from the airport was a wonderful opportunity to see a little more of Fiji as we drove though lots of little villages & got a feel for how the locals live. We thought of it as a tour, "not a long boring trip" and it was just as interesting on the return trip. The resort is not brand new, but the rooms were comfortable & clean and the view from our bed each morning was exactly what we wanted from our Fiji holiday.
We were looking for relaxation & the therapists at the Wai Spa certainly helped us do this. We had massages, pedicures & manicures with each treatment we had leaving us wanting to return for more. We also had the pleasure of taking a dive tour with the Dive Wananavu Crew. Whilst the conditions weren't great, we still had a fun trip & saw some amazing corals & fish. Possibly one of the best features of the resort are the Staff; they were friendly, welcoming, funny, attentive & really helped make our holiday special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki