With its own plunge pool, and privacy on top of the hill, the honeymoon suite was amazing! The staff at Wananavu made our stay better, if that was possible. The staff (esp. the manager Keleni) went out of the way to help us out, when we ran into some scheduling issues and could not make it there on the planned day. Be ready to walk up and down the hill - we loved it. Unfortunately our trip was cut down to one day, so we couldn't do any diving or other water activities. The beach was nice to hang out at night. Food is so-so, but palatable.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Hotel
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.