I went to there from Suva by car. The road condition is better than before but from main road to Hotel is not good. The hotel located on the shore. They don't have a sand beach but you can enjoy snorkeling in front of the hotel. Hotel provide you snorkeling trip with extra cast. Hotel facility is not so new however it is clean and good maintenance. They have Fijian Meke show on Saturday. Fijian sing a song very well and you can enjoy singing and dancing. The services is very good. The waiter and waitress seem to train a lot. They will help you what you want to do during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki