Absolutely amazing! Spent our vacation in the Honeymoon Bure enjoying the benefit of a private outdoor shower and private plunge pool. Absolute Heaven! Waking up to that view felt like we were truly in PARADISE. Most of the people were extremely friendly and helpful. Hope all are privileged to enjoy the friendliness of Ana and Osea ~ two of the best people at Wananavu Beach Resort. Island music was presented at meals but wasn't loud and annoying ~ just gave us some island flair. Flowers were freshly placed in our bure every day. The food was delicious and well-presented. We came one week after the cyclone so the island was still reeling from it. Also, we came at an Administrative transition time with Ben and Rachel moving on and emotions were running high. We assume that is why one of the "great meal functions that was to embody the Fijiian lifestyle with food and dance was cancelled even though it appeared on the event board. Although there were some snafus, all-in-all it was a lovely FAMILY Christmas vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki