Agree with other reviews, although only our 1st trip to Fiji. We had 5 night stay, initially here due to not wanting to lose 2 nights in transit to another island, and so happy we did with beautiful setting, good value, friendly staff and great snorkling. Recommend intermediate/ ocean view fale for distance to main blding vs. ocean front with not a true beach, and garden view with little breeze or view. Also, meal plan, menu prices are reasonable so you could eat for less but it would mean missing excellent fresh seafood and cultural bbq for burgers and chips or own food with no other options in the area. Good quality snorkling gear for free, recommend bringing surf leash or rope to kayak out against current and then tie off and drift snorkel back. Snorkeling and picnic trips also good value with spectacular settings on/off deserted white beaches. We saw a wedding there and it was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki