Our stay at Wananavu was absolutely incredible! It was our first time overseas & our belated-honeymoon & all i can say is that i am so happy we chose this resort to stay at. The staff are all so lovely & the activities/dive team were all so funny & crazy!
It was soo nice to be welcomed by name everyday (wherever you were on the resort)
We stayed in the "Beach front Honeymoon Bure" & it was the most romantic place to be!
There is soo much i could say about this amazing place but i wouldnt want to let all the great surprises to be ruined!
Whatever you do - make sure you do the heart pool water slide tour & sun shine coast tour!
I recommend this fabulous place to everyone! Couple & Families!!!
Truley Amazing xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki