I stayed at Wananavu twice in 2012 for two separate weddings. Both weddings were lovely and the surroundings made it more private and intimate. We booked the Ocean View and Beach Front Bure, both had great views are were spacious and clean.
The food was good and the cocktails are delicious!! We went snorkelling most days, it's great for a beginner like myself, as the water is calm and clear. I also tried the massages which was very relaxing. The internet connection is also very good.
I would recommend this resort to couples who want to relax, snorkelling / scuba diving enthusiast and anyone who wants to have a wedding in Fiji. The staff at the resort were lovely and were always willing to help.
I had a great time at Wananavu and recommend it to anyone who wants to just get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki