Wananavu is set in a beautiful place. It is small and therefore feels very exclusive. They have activities everyday for dive trips, snorkeling, picnicking at other islands, etc. This is a place to relax. Food is average and expensive, but here aren't any easy options. Truly a place to relax and enjoy the surrounds. One negative, there isn't much of a beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki