Wanavau beach resort is a beautiful resort that has everything you need. The staff are extremely friendly all the way from the front desk to the cleaning staff.
The trip from Nadi was three hours but worth it. We had exclusive use of the resort and sharing guests were given their own bures.
We attended a beautiful wedding over five days.
The beach barbecue and wedding entertainment were highlights.
I highly recommend this resort if you want a Holiday in paradise.
Thanks to Rachel and the entire staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Only just over 2 hours from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki