We went back this time with our Daughter her Husband and 2 Grand children. Boy of 7 and Girl of 10. We all had a fantastic time. The food cooked by Rusi our cheff was the highlight of each day for the children, and Ma just spoiled them continuesly.
Great trip and a fantastic way to spend time without TV or computer games
- Also Known As:
- Savasi Island Villas Hotel
- Savasi Island Villas Hotel Savusavu
- Savasi Island Villas Fiji/Savusavu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only eight villas, Savasi is the ultimate in luxury and privacy, the perfect getaway for a blissful vacation, wedding or honeymoon, where authentic Fijian hospitality, in a truly unique and pristine environment, rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. This secluded island paradise is set on pristine coral reefs, abundant with sea life waiting to be explored, giant Banyan trees to inspire, private beaches to call your own, panoramic views to gaze upon, and awesome walking paths through coral ravines.Let your personal chef prepare ever-changing meals to tantalise your senses. The Reef Dining Room & Bar area is the ideal place to enjoy the spectacular water views, the ever changing activities of the sea and wonderful sunsets while dining or relaxing. The gourmet meals, a fusion of Fijian, South Pacific and international cuisine, are served alfresco, under the spectacular coral overhang, in your villa, or other fantastic island locations.You will be enthralled by the work of Mother Nature. Everywhere you look at Savasi Island there are awesome natural phenomena to admire, from delicate orchids, to craggy coral ravines and secretive rock pools teaming with camouflaged sea life. Whether you decide to snorkel in the lagoon, go fishing, paddle in a kayak, soak up the sun, enjoy a cultural experience like the Meke or Kava ceremony, explore the forest or simply relax and enjoy the panoramic water views from the deck, you are sure to reflect on how lucky we are that places like Savasi still exist. ... more less