We just returned from our stay at Namale. I have to say this place is truly amazing. The service and the people along with the absolutely beautiful surroundings make it a 5-star resort. Our bure was right above the beautiful beach. We just walked down the steps from our balcony onto the grass and down to the beach. The beach has so much coral and shells with hermit crabs by the water that you need to wear flip-flops. But higher near the lounge chairs you do not. Because of the coral reef right in front of the beach, you cannot really swim there. However, there is a swimming hole on the beach you can swim and snorkel in. For me, this did not really matter. We loved walking the beach and looking at the amazing sea life in the tide pools. There are two pools if you want to swim. You can also arrange to have a picnic lunch anywhere on the property. We loved the one in the cabana on the beach. It was so romantic and beautiful. The resort is very private and there are not a lot of people staying there. The spa is amazing. We did the couples massage and even though it was kind of expensive, it was definately worth it. The food was terrific and the drinks were great. They serve the top of the line champagne and wines. We sat in the jacuzzi one afternoon and went through 4 or 5 bottles of expensive french champagne with a few other couples we met. I would love to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu