We were invited to be a part of a wedding that was taking place at Namale. With over 100 guests attending, the travel agent, Melissa Pomeroy from Fiji Vacations, had her work cut out for her. Well she did great and it was flawless for the whole crowd! The resort was breathtaking! Our whole experience was indescribable. We were taken care of like we were royalty. My favorite part was arriving to the resort with the staff singing to us as we exited the car and then also as we left to go home. I can not express how genuinely nice the Fijians are. For example, I was a little hesitant bringing my 8 month old baby with us considering my husband and I were apart of the wedding and would need some childcare. I was informed by our travel agent that the bride had set up some Fijian Nannys to help out. When we met our nanny "Koto", it was love at first sight. She was so good and loving to our baby that we wanted to take her home with us and cried when we had to leave her.
The Villas were dreamy! I had the opportunity to visit a few of them and they were all breathtaking! They are all different and amazing in their own ways. My husband loved calling for a "bula cart" which was a golf cart that would take you to where you needed to go. The food was delicious, the grounds were beautiful, the staff amazing, snorkeling was breathtaking, the list goes on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu