They say you can always tell how good an operation is when it is under pressure or working under difficulties. When the going gets tough, the tough get going-thats Namale.
Well, this week has certainly been one of those weeks, where the weather hasn't cooperated at all but has only caused problems. Namale functioned perfectly.
It is true to say therefore that all of the Staff and Management did a great job under adversity, and should all to be congratulated, Joe in the Kitchen provided superb meals including our Fijian favourites, Kokoda, Palusami and Coral Trout, Sam kept the Wine coming when called on and all the staff, including Filo and Filo "Plus", Margie, Alisi,Desmond, Bali, Louisa etc, etc looked after us wonderfully in the Restaurant.
David in IT was of enormous help, (we had a bit of a problem with the Movies initially), and the Shows with the Kava Boys Band, the Meke and the 2 new Shows with the Indo-Fijian Folk and the Polynesian Dancers were a great addition.
Arieta our Housekeeper and her Team did a great job keeping the Dream House perfect, out thanks to them as well.
We think without doubt Namale is the # Resort in Fiji, and as it is truly "ALL Inclusive", with no hidden extra's, unless it is a Tour where outside Transportation of Fee's must be Paid by the Resort, but these Excursions are great value.
A great place to take a well earned Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu