My husband and I stayed December of 2007. We went to Namale to celebrate our wedding. We had an amazing experience the staff were just wonderful. They were so kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. My husband and I enjoyed kayaking, horse back riding, waterfall trips, and spa trips daily. The spa was beautiful, clean, and the staff made me feel like a queen. The food was not that great, but that's because I don't eat red meat, fish, or seafood. That was ok though because the Cesar salad, and pineapple were scrumptious. I ate those every day and was perfectly content with it. When we were there we were under the threat of a typhoon, and the staff didn't panick or act a fool. They boarded things up refilled my liquor cabinet, and on we went. I can honestly say that as a woman from nowhere Georgia I had an amazing trip, and would not have one bad thing to say about my experience with Namale. My husband and I are planning a return trip to Namale for our 10 anniversary to renew our vows. We stayed in the Duavata for our honeymoon, and are anxiously awaiting that trip and we hope to stay in the Duavata again. Just as a final opinion our accommodations were just heavenly. The sheets were clean crisp and cozy, and the bure was perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu