The people that work at the Koro Sun are the best. They are so nice and over the top with their excellent service. This is a 4 star resort where most of the rooms are located across the street from the beach. They are adding villas right on the water (should be open in the next couple of months) and these will be amazing. Our 2 bedroom Bure was in the rainforest. Very lovely, however, I would recommend staying along the water if available/possible. The food was excellent. We especially enjoyed the many daytime excursions offered, particularly the trip to the Fijian village and waterfall. The spa at this resort is AMAZING. The setting is high above the property in a tropical rainforest. No music, just waterfalls and birds. Excellent banana leaf wrap massage!! Very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Hotel
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters.In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that’s nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on “Fiji’s other big island” of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover’s dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that’s encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality – coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation – has made Fiji’s Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 41 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive – from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.