We just arrived home from a six-night stay at Koro Sun. We stayed in a Streamside Villa. We are a family of four, with two teen boys. We can not say enough about how much we loved our time at Koro Sun! The welcome and daily service are so heartfelt and warm. Staff are smiling, and do so much to please the guests. We enjoyed the complimentary and fee-based activities with Solo, Romano, Dobbs, and others who we got to know and joke with. The manager Ty makes himself very available to guests. The food was fabulous, much of it grown on property. It was so fresh, light, beautifully prepared and presented.
We met several other families, and enjoyed spending time and adventures with them. Koro Sun is small, very relaxed, clean, and genuine Fijian. No big production or formal, fancy stuff at the resort, just a wonderful place to relax, re energize and really appreciate what Fiji has to offer.
Internet is fee-based, so if you are someone who needs to be " connected" all of the time, you may want to ask about price, but for us it was great reconnecting with teens without the electronics distraction. Instead, we kayaked, went SCUBA diving, snorkeled, played volleyball, swam, got massages and got wrapped in banana leaves!
We cried when we left, and felt like we were leaving new friends. It was such an inspiring vacation, one that we will treasure forever. A great big VINAKA to everyone at Koro Sun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu