This is a beautiful resort in Savusavu, Fiji. The resort resides on both sides of the highway (little traffic) and spreads all the way up to the top of the mountain. The view from the owners residence is so amazing. The resort has several options for lodging and are in the middle of adding more bures / apartments. The dive shop is moving to a new building and they are adding more lodging on both sides of the street. The existing villa and bures are very nice, older but clean, a/c, and spectacular views. The common area where you would dine is open and very nice. There is a small theater room as well and wifi throughout the resort although it is not free.
The food is excellent and the diving is really very nice as well. There are some great dive sites very close to the resort as well. The staff is great and the property is well managed by Ty and his staff. It is a higher valued property but well worth the cost. I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu