Just like all the other reviewers, my husband and I found the resort to be an absolute gem. The secluded island really is a wonderful place to go for the honeymoon.
We stayed there for 5 nights and were spoiled rotten by everyone. The service was impeccable and we now truly understand the meaning of the warm Fijian hospitality that everyone praises. We immediately felt like we were part of the bigger family. The only regret we have is leaving the resort.
For those sea explorers: go to the reef for a dive or snorkel. We saw so much more colour and more species there than we did at the Great Barrier Reef. The only downside is that we didn't bring an underwater camera, which is an absolute must for this trip. Dolphins will actually swim close to the boat (we missed that one unefortunately)!
All in all, we had the best experience at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Nukubati Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nukubati Private Island Great Sea Reef Hotel Labasa
- Nukubati Island Hotel
- Nukubati Island Resort All Inclusive
- Nukubati Private Island Fiji/Labasa