We've just returned from 5 days at Nukubati. It was truly the best holiday I've ever experienced. Each morning we stand-up paddled or kayaked around the island, then swam from the boats in the channel. Then breakfast, sailing or snorkelling, a walk, lunch, another swim, lots of reading.
We loved the BBQ feast, the snorkelling, the staff who all called us by name from the first moment we arrived, the peace and beauty, the volleyball games with staff. Jamie got to go spear fishing with the boys ... the highlight for him. Sunset drinks on the sandbar was my favorite.
The food was healthy and delicious, we had cocktails galore, and the extra services (laundry, multiple room cleans, massages etc.) added a touch of luxury.
We choose to be quite social and had several meals with other couples. The guests were all successful, interesting people so we had some great conversations.
And to top it off, we were lucky enough to have beautiful weather!
Sharon and Jamie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Nukubati Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nukubati Private Island Great Sea Reef Hotel Labasa
- Nukubati Island Hotel
- Nukubati Island Resort All Inclusive
- Nukubati Private Island Fiji/Labasa