We spent 6 amazing nights for our honeymoon at Taveuni Island Resort.
The resort is a family owned resort were Rick, Do & Matt take pride in providing the best experience we could have while we were on the island. Along with the Fijian staff members everyone was attentive, lovely and most importantly friendly.
Our secluded bure was beautifully furnished and had amazing views of the ocean!
Understanding the location of the island and how often they have deliveries to the island, the food was delicious! The menu was thoughtful as the food accommodated to the climate and was perfectly portion.
Overall the resort is amazingly beautiful with landscaped gardens, cozzie bures to relax in and yummy food. Your trip can be packed with amazing activities and adventures or it is a great place to just unwinded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa