We have spend six nights in this amazing place. Undoubtedly the best place we have ever stayed for holidays. Can't really tell what was better: the incredibly nice furbished bures, the stunning view, the delicious food, the politeness of the staff or the warmth and smiles of the owners who are there to welcome you, take care of your every need, join you for a drink and chat like old friends. We were delighted to be there, and so sad to leave. Its a place we will definitely go back to. If it was not so far away from home we could visit this place every year.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.