“Great Food, Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

732-502-4455
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Jersey Shore
“Great Food, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went in on a whim while my husband and I were in the area. We were glad we did, the 2 for 1 dinner specials are an excellent deal and the food was top notch. The dill sauce on the salmon was phenomenal. my husband had the chicken and shrimp parm, even though it seemed like there wasnt enough pasta it turned out to be more then enough food. The seating and service were both prompt and courteous. The tables are fairly close together but I didnt feel cramped. the owner was very nice and attentive and was more then willing to hear feedback at the end of the night. My husband absolutely loved the chocolate cake with mousse filling, he said it was hands down one of the best desserts he has ever eaten. I highly recommend the bistro and we are now a loyal customer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Neptune, New Jersey
“Bad Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We go all of the time. But if you get the wrong waitress your in trouble. Just seems like we always get the wrong waitress. Will now only pick our waitress or we will leave. The service is the worst

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
jersey shore
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our office gets lunch delivery from Bedrock frequently. Their specials are a great value and usually very good. The last time 2 of us splurged on their specialty Lobster & Crab Bisque. The Bisque was alright, but noticeably lacking any lobster or crab. Otherwise I have been consistently pleased!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belmar, New Jersey, United States
“Great Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

A must visit when down the Jersey Shore.Really good Fried Chicken & Ribs.Mark does a really good job and shows how much he cares and invested in his business.

Visited April 2012
Jackson
“very attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This very clean, newly renovated looking restaurant was a very nice experience for my husband and I. We went on a Wednesday night I think a week or so ago when they have BOGO dinners. It was a nice surprise to have stumbled in that day, but they have different specials every night. I night is rib night I think and so on. The night we went, all the specials were Frank Sinatra themed. My dinner was tasty, the tomato soup was the best tomato soup I ever had. The waiter was so attentive, I don't think I have ever been waited on so well. I actually felt like I was having dinner at a friend's house - I was so comfortable. Note to my waiter: If you're reading this, you'll remember me as calling you "wine man". So it is a BYOB, which is great because then you can save on the bar tab. When in the area, I'll go again.

• Visited June 2012