Have tried sharm a couple of times and thought we would try a different area. The three corners is a european owned hotel situated at the top of the rise overlooking the beach in the distance and the other hotels with the resort hotel between it and the beach. Much quieter here than sharm especially in February but thats the way we prefer it not getting pestered by all and sundry. The staff were all fantastic and couldnt fault any part of the resort or its staff as they couldnt do enough for us. Even the food and the all inclusive drinks tasted of a better quality. Nice to lie on the beach and still able to use the beach bar and restaurant which served the most fantastic hot chicken and pepper baguettes and chips in February, but it was cooler at night though. Used the spa for a message which was very good and most relaxing and as its egypt very cheap..would use again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your El Wekala Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners El Wekala Golf Hotel Taba
- 3 Corners El Wekala Golf Resort
- Three Corners El Wekala Resort
- Three Corners El Wekala Hotel