Actually,i found that miramar hotel is one of ( if not the ) best hotel in taba ,
Lagoon rooms are highly recommended, they worth each dollar spent,
the view of the lake and sea is absolutely magical , rooms are wide and well-prepared , plenty of privacy , staff is very polite and understanding , Animation team was perfect , the main restaurant is very clean and the food was excellent in comparison to other resorts in taba especially .
i was a little bit disappointed of the " Night Activities " since they werent varied ... , they had shows everynight but i didnt find them well-prepared or attractive .
Wifi wasnt perfect , it is only available at the lobby and it disconnects alot of time .. Oh , i forgot , this should be a " Plus " thing , i had a great time with the family Thanks to the (Wifi is not available at the rooms, lake and restaurant )...
Tips to have a great stay :
- try to have a lagoon room
- it seems awkward but this is the most important - Dont forget to tip the staff at least 1 $ aday , they will treat you better and this will surely make your stay much much nicer .
- have a mosquito repellent with you ( although you can ask at the reception and they will give )
- Relax and Enjoy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your Miramar Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hyatt Taba Heights
- Taba Heights Hyatt Regency
- Taba Hyatt