After a 40 minute transfer through the beautiful Sinai desert mountains you arrive at the Hyatt Regency Taba Heights. The hotel completely looks after your every need, the staff are the always ready to assist you in any way.
The rooms are large with a clean bathroom you also have a super balcony with garden or sea views.
The food at breakfast is very good, the lunch time restaurants are superb, evening meal was buffet and also good.
Not much night-life, but it is improving.
Great golf course and facilities.
The drinks are expensive we always take our own for room consumption, a cheaper lunch is available at the marina, there are also very good restaurants uptown on the free bus, you can also use the dine-around to eat evening meal at the other hotels.
We have been 9 times to Taba and 8 at the Hyatt it is a truly relaxing holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Taba Heights Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hyatt Taba Heights
- Hyatt Taba
- Taba Heights Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Taba Heights
- Hyatt Regency Taba
- Taba Hyatt
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Miramar Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.