“best experience in Sharm el sheikh” 3 of 5 stars

Sharm El Sheikh
Directions
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Scotland
“best experience in Sharm el sheikh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

Hi everyone. Hope you enjoy your stay in sharm. On my last visit I discovered the best ever tour company.....Tesco Safari. !!!! These guys do everything in their power to help you enjoy your holiday, whether long or short stay. They arrange trips from desert safari to quad biking to diving and snorkelling and shopping trips to Cairo. AND their prices are best in area and insurance is included in price. Reda and Sadi and staff are the friendliest bunch and funny with it. Cannot do enough to help and make sure you enjoy your holiday. Give them a try.....I certainly was not disappointed with their service.
see pics. Enjoy

Bedford, England
“Wonderful holiday, will go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

Stayed in the Ghazala Beach, ideal for those wanting a hotel close to all facilities. Hotel very quiet and peaceful with good accommodation, restaurants, swimming pool. Not for those who are only interested in organised activities round the pool or loud music playing all the time.

Aarhus, Denmark
“sharm el sheik”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

really nice place in sharm el sheik, though a bit warm..leaving from Denmark 9 degrees and landing in 40!!anyway lots of places to eas and have fun; just unlucky with travel agency Luna Rossa..they are interested in you indtill you pay..and leave you om your own! I would definetly choose another one!!very bad service!

London
“Stay away if you are a gay woman!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

As a young gay woman I wouldn't recommend Sharm El Sheikh as a holiday destination. Everyone that seems to work in Sharm, appears as if they have never seen a gay woman in their lives. I understand that it is a Muslim country, and I can completely see how in their culture homosexuality is not accepted, but surely for tourists coming into their country should be respected equally no matter what race or sexuality they are.

When I visited one of the markets in the central Naa'ma bay region an area full of tourists I was actually asked by one of the market sales people ''are you a lesbian?''. This I found highly in-appropriate rude and quite threatening. I felt constantly in danger and uncomfortable throughout my weeks stay. Even going on boat excusions I got asked whether I was a boy or a girl and my friend who was traveling with me was asked by one of the hotel staff to quote ''aren't you ashamed to be friends with that''?

I highly recommend no gay women to travel here unless accompanied by a male friend as men seem to get less hassle and more respect.

london
“my best thing to do from Sharm el shiekh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

I just felt I had to write this and let them know how much myself and my partner enjoyed our tour on Saturday may 1with sharm day tours. We arrived back from Egypt last 10 day ago n and one of the most memorable events was visiting Cairo. The tour guide Hend was an amazing lady. She was so informative and extremely friendly. She took many pictures of us which will be a memory forever. She done more for us than we believe any other tour guide would have done and it was obvious that She knew her stuff and was passionate about the history of Egypt. She was such an amazing Lady and done anything that we asked and much, much more. we are sending our best wishes to Hend and we thank her greatly for our special day. I believe it to be one of the best we have ever had and this is greatly down to her.

I would definitely recommend this tour and Sharm day tours to my friends and family in the future if they were ever to visit Egypt.

Kind regards,

Yours sincerely

Lisa and David

Been to Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!