We have just returned from a 10 day all inclusive break at this hotel,and I have to say after reading all the great reviews I was expecting a great holiday, but I have to say disappointing is an under estimation of this holiday. My hubby and I have been to egypt many times over the last 10 years and therefore I would say we have a fairly decent knowledge of hotels and what to expect, but on this occasion we took our 2 daughters and their husbands and 7 of our grandchildren, which made 13 including ourselves. Firstly on arrival they booked us into 3 rooms even though I had emailed and facebooked them several times the rooms were on the same block but with rooms between us which was a pain but not a major issue,we no the food gets repetative so I was aware that I would end up with soup or a sandwich(a banana one) but I have never been told how much of something I could have! There was icecream between 12-30 and 3 in the afternoon for the children which was a small scoop in a plastic cup and no "seconds" around the pool was filthy and the pool was so cold you couldnt get in!The staff couldnt be bothered with you except for the odd one and it was if when they realise that a member of staff was getting friendly they moved them.They have a real bad problem with mosquitoes, everyone was bitten the children looked as if they had chickenpox!They do "smoke" but this just seems to make them worse,we were covered in repellent but to no avail,in the entertainment area you were eaten alive so in the end you just didnt stay to join in or drink it was a shame as the entertainment team did try their best. Now I could just go on and on "moaning" but I will finish with we were very disappointed and would not return to this hotel or recommend it and if your going good luck .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh