We stayed at this hotel for 10 days and on the whole really enjoyed our stay here. The food was good and there was lots of choice. The rooms were very spacious and always cleaned. The swimming pool could have been heated more as it was extremely cold considering the temperature. The evening entertainment was poor at times and very repetitive. Special mentions most go to Mody and Mano (super animation) the most friendly lads I've ever met and they also went out of their way to help me and my family when we lost our iPhone. Also Hani and Nena in the Panorama Bar. Brilliant staff all round. If returning to Egypt I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh