Me and me family have been to Egypt 6 times all together, and always at the end of October/beginning of November, because then it's school holidays in Sweden, and I have never visited the same hotel twice, but the All inclusive concept is all the same, regardless if you go to Sharm or Hurghada.
The variety of the drinks are exactly the same (the beer is OK, but the wine & the drinks are not)
You can always find something to eat, but most dishes taste the same
Great pool area
What is different with this hotel, is not the drinks, the food, the rooms (maybe they are a bit bigger than usual) or the pool area, it's the staff who is working there, because most of them are very polite and the service level is very good.
Maybe it's because many of them seemed to be quite young, and I must say that this is the best welcome reception I have ever experienced, without any angry, bitter and arrogant men that usually occupy the reception area, but then I didn't have to encounter any of the huge men in the management team........
Rooms are nice
Food not worse than any other place
Drinks are the same in every hotel
The pool area is nice
The beach is also nice and there is a complimentary shuttle bus service every 30 minutes
The staff is the best I have come across in any other hotel in Egypt (including the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls)
If you get a good price, then it could be a bargain, but you should not pay too much, because it's not a 5 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Peninsula Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.