Where do I start........ This was an absolute holiday of dreams from the minute we arrived until we left.
Accommodation... excellent! We went with our 3 children and were concerned before leaving that the 2 girls would be on their own, they provided us with inter-connecting rooms which both were huge with everything that you could possibly require
Our room maid Mohammad was one of the most hard working people I have ever met. Our room was cleaned everyday and the girls room was always provided with a towel sculpture which they loved
food........ We have one of the most difficult to feed children who NEVER struggled for food which he liked we went to the Italian which is free during your stay which was lovely. We also treated ourselves to the thia which is a little expensive but worth every single penny it was gorgeous.
Staff........ Where do I start with the staff, they ALL made our holiday so much fun, special mention has to go to Mohammad and Omar from the pool bar, Mohammad and Shams from the bar. As I have perviously said we had 3 children 2 girls 22 and 15 and a son 13 I was worried prior to leaving about unwanted attention towards the girls but I NEVER felt at any point they were not safe if anything I was reassured that they were being taken very good care of .
Trips......... We did the VIP boat trip which was worth every penny the children again were cared for by one of the instructors who allowed them to see so many fish during their snorkelling We also paid extra to go as a private party on the quad bikes through the dessert ... This was so much fun that the kids are still talking about now
Pool....... Was gorgeous everyday we were looked after to ensure we had beds in a location that was convenient for us all
Animation team...... What a team, Ahmed, Natalia and oyla were not just people who worked so hard everyday but they became our special friends. They work so so hard to keep all the guests all entertained on a daily basis they are a real credit to this hotel
We would never book anywhere else ever again..... See you all next year x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh