3 of us stayed at the hotel for a week in October.
Upgraded to a suite upon arrival, costing a bargain £3 per person per night - worth it for the larger room.
Food was good throughout the week, okay selection in the number of restaurants - some you have to pay extra for, but that's down to personal preference.
Staff were mostly friendly and helpful - more so than others.
Pool was a decent size, plenty of sunbeds around - freezing water temperature in comparison to the sea.
The bar at the pool was pretty poor - they ran out of cups most days we were there, before lunchtime. You would spend the rest of the day drinking from cups half the size of a can - not ideal when its 30+ degrees.
The beach is the ideal place to head, and its only a couple of minutes on the free bus which runs every 30 minutes. There's plenty of levels of sun beds on sand, a bar, restaurant, and a number of jetties which you can sunbathe on and use to get in and out of the sea. Decent spot for some light snorkelling too. The on-site dive centre is based at the beach too, happily freeing up equipment for the odd hour or two.
Never managed to work out what time the cleaners come round to clean the rooms... sometimes they'd be knocking on our doors at 8am kicking us out, and other times we'd come back at 5:30pm, and we'd have to call reception to get them to send someone up.
It's pretty much what you'd expect from an all-inclusive in Sharm. Ticked the boxes we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh