Returned home on 20th March after a week at ROBB. Had a lovely week here. All the hotel & restaurant staff work very long hours, seven days a week. A big thank you to one of the waiters Fady for making our time there memorable. Bolas & his team in the Fisherman's restaurant for their excellent service. We had room 2206 & have nothing but praise for our room. We upgraded to deluxe junior suite otherwise classed as executive & had a few extra perks such as sunbed section at the end of beach reserved. Recommend this in busier months as your guaranteed your loungers although it is a bit of a trek to get drinks, use toilets or go on jetty to snorkel. Also entitled us to breakfast in Fisherman's restaurant till 11am. Be aware on your first visit to the bay view buffet restaurant if you are offered an Irish coffee after your meal, these are charged at 7€ each. A voucher is included which entities you to 6 bottles of soft drinks for your room per day. Room kept nice everyday and towel art creations too. We constantly saw staff cleaning and looking after the upkeep of the hotel. The only part shut was the sea breeze restaurant as this was under maintenance following a day of torrential rain which had happened just before we arrived. We ate at Fisherman's, al dente, and kebabgi as well as main buffet. Only disappointment was ice creams not part of all inclusive & even salmon in fish restaurant had a charge if you wanted it but for one week we were happy to pick the all inc options and do without a cold lolly.
When we went there were only Brits and Russians due to other countries stopping travel due to troubles In Cairo. Give me the Germans any day.
Fady, we will come back to see you again. Debbie & Vince :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is located in one of the most beautiful resort of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay