The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa Resort was pretty much perfect.
As soon as we arrived we were given such a friendly welcome and were taken to our deluxe room which we were more then happy with. The room size was great, overlooked the leisure pool and was only a 5 minute walk to the main reception.
All the staff throughout our break away were fantastic and I really can't fault anyone. I do have to make a special mention about HANY MOHAMED who worked upstairs in the pub, he was one of the first members of staff we met and certainly made us feel at home. I really want you to know that he is an asset to the Reef Oasis Blue Bay and if you are in the pub area ask for him because he is such a friendly face.
We spent most our time at the infinity pool throughout the day and ended at the leisure pool which was right beside our room which had the flumes, this was great fun!!
The food was amazing, make sure you book into the Italian and fisherman's though they are gorgeous. Due to us staying in a deluxe room we were able to eat at the fisherman's for breakfast and we found that a lot better then the main buffet.
The beach was also great, very clean and great for swimming with the fish. Also the area where the jacuzzis are were breath taken.
I had a massage at the spa which was fabulous and my boyfriend said the gym was superb.
The shop keepers at the resort can be annoying to start of with there are a few that are fine but you need to stand your ground and tell them that your not interested in coming in to there shop. The two guys at the photo shop (Huseyin and his friend) who were the photographer's were great fun and we purchased a few great photo's from them.
The animation team were the entertainment most nights and were really funny. Also the girls throughout the day done aqua fit which I joined in with and was a great 30min of fun!!!
We went to Namma Bay once and found it slightly irritating and really didn't feel that comfortable but that's just our opinion.
Overall the holiday was amazing we were so happy with the ROBB and we will be back. Thank you so much for a fantastic holiday we really needed a good relaxing break and you certainly gave us that.
One thing..........men have to wear full length trousers in the restaurants so were turned away the first night due to my boyfriend having smart shorts on. This should be something that is told to you when booking the holiday. It may seem silly but when u go on holiday to somewhere you know its going to be hot you don't take trousers. Luckily he had traveled in tracksuit bottoms but seemed even more silly he was allowed to wear them because they are so casual. Anyway every night we booked into the restaurants he wore them and we had to back to our room to change to more suitable clothing.
lisa and pieyam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is located in one of the most beautiful resort of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay