“Exellent for honey mooners” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   PO Box 61 Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt   |
Offers & Announcements
A La Carte Restaurants
Ranked #111 of 228 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
“Exellent for honey mooners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Last june i went there for my honeymoon, the big asset of this hotel the service more than perfect then comes the staff with their smile and extended efforts for making ur vacation unforgettable , the location of this hotel is more than perfect as you are close to everything shps , bars, cafes and restaurants the corals are really amazing with lots of kinds of fish, the mexican restaurant is amazing with the variety of food , we wore the mexican hats and had plenty of funny pictures , we were accomodated in block 700 and dont forget to try the slide pool wooow amazing decided our first anniversary to be in that heaven and the heart of naema bay. Thanks to mrs ghada for her attention Hend

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (367)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Moscow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We just came back from our vacation. The hotel is very nice, big territory, 4 pools, 5 mins to the sea, 2 main restaurants (we used the executive restaurant bcs it was not so busy as Palms in the main building). Every pool has a bar and u can have a snack. The food is tasty and fresh. We had room 515 on the 5th floor of the main building. It Is totally renovated and has beautiful seaview. We really enjoyed our stay in Tropitel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been in tropitel naama bay for one week .. Really its very nice hotel .. i love dealing with the stuff .. i like the palm restaurant . and the people in the reception was very nice and helpful .. i faced a problem first day in room cleaning but when i call the reception they sent to be the house keeping and feel the different .. sure i`ll come again ..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

It was my 4th visit to Egypt, I came with my son (7 years old). Tropilel is in Naama bay and it's big advantage if u travel with kids because of shallow water in the bay. In my opinion it's the biggest hotel in naama bay with nice green territory and a lot of pools (1 with slides). This was important for my kid:) he likes water slides. They have kids club and have traditional kids disco. We liked the food, lots of varieties and everything is fresh. As I mentioned the territory is big and they have block 9 (its up, on the resort, where we lived). It's far from noise of Naama and rooms are very big and new! We really enjoyed it! Also this block has it's own main restaurant so it's very comfortable, u just go down 1 floor and that's it! Will come again to this nice hotel!!

• Stayed September 2012
banbury
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Well where do I start, this was supposed to be a gift to my wife for her 50th birthday, I may as well have flushed my money down the toilet! Right from day 1 I thought I had arrived in Russia and it was not "Russia with love" on getting out of the lift I was welcomed with "go home English trash" on another occasion another Russian wanted to get "Jiggy Jiggy" with my wife. Our trips to the pool were ruined in what I can only describe as a 18-30 holiday with the Russians turning up in the morning at the pool with their bottles of vodka, this was just the start of the party, for 9 days then we witnessed 1 couple have sex in the pool or pool area every day, this was seen by others who I feel sure will comment on here, I reported this on day 1 and nothing was done about it. In my opinion the hotel have lost complete control allowing the Russians to run the place because of the fear factor, my only regret was that there were not more English there that would have maybe sorted a few things out...............I vow never to go back to this hotel unless invited back by the hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gloucestershire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Just spent a week in this hotel, room 514 was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Management did not have a clue how to deal with the bad behaviour of there Russian guests. Having sex in the pool, one of them exposed himself in the lobby bar, fighting and shouting and screaming all hours of the night, abusing other guests. The food was cold we spent our time in the evening eating out in local restaurants. If you require a bottle of water for your room you will be charged 15 Egyptian pound. One positive pool staff outstanding. This is not a 5 star hotel more like a 2 star or less.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went in this hotel with my friends. From the first day we liked this hotel because it in the center of Naama Bay, because of big beautiful territory and very positive and funny animation team! We were glad that most of animators are russian:)) they always told us about all night programs in clubs, when it's free or how can we go chiper. Also we liked that they didn't come to us every 5 minutes like most of animators do in other hotels. The show are funny and people really liked it. We are also liked the executive restaurant cause it's near to our room, we liked that there is a lot of pools but we didn't like that we can't take for free a bottle of water, it's strange for all inclusive.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Tropitel Naama Bay? Share your experiences!