“surprising” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
uk
“surprising”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed at the resort in January. The weather was perfect. The hotel and in fact the whole resort was great. I was surprised how much I'd enjoyed staying at a all inclusive resort. I'd really enjoyed the food. The menu catered for all taste buds. Most importantly for me I got to sample typically Egyptian cuisine. 5 out 5 from me.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
DominaCoralBay C, Guest Relations Manager at Domina Hotel & Resort Harem, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our Resort for your holiday.
We very much appreciated your review and we are happy to know that we meet with success your expectations.
We look forward to welcome you again in our Resort.
Sincerely Yours
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Essex, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Just returned from a week at the Harem and wanted to share my thoughts. The complex is very large and the Harem is just one of the Hotels on the Coral Bay Resort. I could not fault the staff as they were all very friendly and helpful, the food was good with pently of vareity and in particular I liked the bread making section, the bread just out of the oven was great. We had a delux room which is the biggest room i have ever had in Egypt with two floors and we have been to Egypt 7 times, the room was lovely. Beach was nice with floating pontoons which is great if you are like me and like to snorkel. As per previous comment by someone the majority of the visitors to the hotel are Russian, very rare to hear an English voice anywhere, and they can be very rude, do not quede, hold doors open etc etc but it is a culteral thing i think, just something that you have to get used to. My only comments would be that i was dissappointed that the lobby bar served drinks in plastic glasses in the evening, not great for this standard of hotel, and the lobby needs a bit of a refurb, some of the furniture was a bit tired and very wobblely!! and some music would have been nice. Overall had a nice week some things very good, others not so great.

Room Tip: We had a sea view room which was lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
thanks for choosing our Hotel for your holiday and for sharing your comment on Trip Advisor.
We are glad to read that you appreciated our Team’s attention and the accommodation.
We discussed your suggestions with our staff. Our guests comments are always precious and help us improving our services further.
We thank you again for your positive comments and look forward to welcoming you again
in our Hotel.
Kindest regards
Donatella Marmo
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very big complex with very friendly and helpful staff. A lovely setting with great facilities for couples and families alike. The only drawback for me were the main contingent of holidaymakers which were the Russians-very rude no manners and abused the staff so although I liked the resort very much the Russians would put me off coming back. AD.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Congleton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Family of three had visited Domina coral harem in late February for a 9 night stay. This place reminded me of the Truman show. It consists of 5 hotels in vast acres of land. We chose Harem having seen the TA reviews, I must say we were a bit disappointed as initially there was some hiccup, however, Manager Hani and reception officer Hatem were fantastic. They were very accommodating. The restaurant staff in Spices were superb. The food was delicious and had variety for money paid, so I would not complain. There were grill/fried/roast delicacies available everyday. Most importantly for us, the holiday was made special as these guys went out of their way to keep my little boy entertained. They would bring you fresh milk. Even offered us food to takeaway for the little one. Not many buffet style place do that. I sure loved our stay. In terms of service it was first class. It's worth the visit!! Thank you to Hadi and staff in the Spices and a special thanks to Omar, the young boy who would always play with my son.

Stayed February 2014
DominaCoralBay C, Guest Relations Manager at Domina Hotel & Resort Harem, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,
It was really a pleasure reading your nice review and, most of all, welcoming your family and Ubayd, your lovely little boy. We always do our best to offer the most satisfying hotel experience and to fulfill our guests needs. We are glad we succeeded in this during your stay.
A big ‘thank you’ from our team for the compliments that you gave them.

Thank you again for the great review, and we are already looking forward to your next stay.
With warm regards,
Guest Relation Manager
Nantwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a fantastic relaxing holiday in Domina coral bay harem hotel. Hotel manager; Hani gave us room with an amazing view of the sea. Spice restaurant was one of the best part of the hotel, where the food was great and staff like Hadi, Omar, Mo and rest of the guys in the restaurant were really friendly and helpful. If you want to have a great holiday with traditional food then look no further then this resort. Only negative would be 1 hrs difference between sham and Domina coral bay! Thank you guys for wonderful time from Ubayd, Mum and Day

Stayed February 2014
Thank you for staying with us at our Domina Coral Bay Harem
We very much appreciated your review and we are happy to know that we met your expectations successfully.
We look forward to welcome you again in our Resort.
Sincerely Yours
Guest Relation Manager
Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a great holiday at the Domina Harem-we were given a room upgrade on arrival,the room was fantastic.The staff could not be more helpful,especially Hany at Reception,and the always cheerful bar staff.The food was very good and the whole place was kept very clean. I have recommended this resort to my friends and would happily return there.
Brian W

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tallinn, Estonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was second time in Domina Coral Bay and this vacations we where in Harem hotel. All this area is nice if you looking quit beach and sea vacations.Hotel and staff was great specially for family. All exclusive drinks and food was good and service was nice, specially thanks for Ahmed -Ali, who was really nice and made good cocktails, we where really sad when he moved other bar in the middle of our vacations.:(
Also thanks for Medhat in receptions, who was helpful and nice.

One thing was different from my last trip, when I stopping in same area in Sultan hotel, there was every day new drinks in room (water and soda), but Harem they did`nt replay this any day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HaremFOManager, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel & Resort Harem, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
"Dear Guest,
It's great to read that your stay here in Domina Coral Bay Harem is one of the things you will miss most from your entire journey!
I think it is great to read that your welcome has been unforgettable! A warm welcome is what the Domina Coral Bay Harem Team strives for!
It is of course our intention to give you such a warm welcome again if you choose to visit us again in the near future. Best regards.

Hany Elfiky
"

Been to Domina Hotel & Resort Harem? Share your experiences!