“Anywhere else just isn't the Baron!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Save Saved
You added Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh to your Saves list
Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Ras Nasrani Bay | P.O. Box 115, Sharm El Sheikh 46619, Egypt   |
Ranked #4 of 236 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Anywhere else just isn't the Baron!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Having spent 1 week last year we have now just returned from spending 2 weeks at the Baron Resort. That should sum it up really but i feel i need to expand on a few things. Cleanliness, service, quality of food, rooms and attention to detail were yet again second to none. Some familiar faces in the restaurants.. Ehab in the Sinai morning, noon and night... We and your colleagues really missed you when you went on holiday halfway through our second week. Mohamed Eaid in the Indian, Ahmed E in the italian and Mohamed at the Oasis poolside bar. All gave brilliant service without prompting. All the ladies in Guest Services were bright and always smiling with nothing being to much trouble. This is a hotel for a complete unwind as night life is minimal compared to other resorts which is exactly what we like having said that if you like a bit of poolside action the Yoga, Aqua Gym, Water Polo and BOTCHAAA!! organised and headed by Zoe of the Animation Team will give you reason to rise from your sunbed. All the activities like Scuba diving with official Padi registered dive centre, water sports and snorkelling off the jetty are superb also. Being a family of very awkward dietry needs we cannot rate The Baron Resort Highly enough and will not hesitate to return.
For night life and shopping Soho Square is a must and Naama Bay if you are brave!

Room Tip: Request a room on the same level as the lobby with a pool and sea view in the main block. If you get...

2,496 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (587)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We went to the Baron Resort for out honeymoon, and it was amazing. The staff couldn't do enough for us - we had a bottle of champagne given to us and had a candle lit dinner on the beach courtesy of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and often shared a joke with us. The facilities were brilliant too. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Egypt is my favourite travel destination and I'm enchanted by the beauty of this country. This year I've chosen Baron Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh for my holiday acommodation. The standard of the Resort turned out to be way beyond my expectations. As a nutritionist, I pay a lot of attention to the food quality and felt not diappointed with what Baron offered: two a la carte restaurants serving the best dinners I've ever eaten in Egypt. Fresh products and variety of meals were definitely up to scratch. Moreover, I was really pleased by comprehensive customer service in the hotel itself - clean and spacious rooms, nice and really patient hotel employees, always willing to help.
What's really important, they all speak English at least well.

To sum up, I am extremely satisfied with my staying and definitely want to come back here in December. This is a place, that I can strongly recommend for everyone's holiday acommodation.

Greetings from Poland.
Anna Lewitt

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Lyon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have been seven times on the Red sea and this was our first time in Baron Resort; very clean, no kitchy elements around, freshly cut flowers, coffee served with cookies, laundry and other services impeccable. Italian restaurant ( hello to kind Omar!) with great pasta. Pool service outstanding, you get spoiled with wet napkins with a smell of jasmine, cool sprinklers and even glass cleanings! Hotel is quiet, no shouting around. There are corals and fishes all around and those who love sea world will have a blast. One thing to work on it - local wine should be free of charge like in other hotels in Egypt with an ultra/all inclusive concept. GM Mr Ahmed is always around and open for all suggestions. I guess we will be back :-)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Well what can I say I booked this holiday September 2013 after being told by friends and looking on trip advisor how good the hotel was.

Stayed the August 2014 before we arrived I had emailed the barons asking what the dress code was like for gentlemen in evening I had reply stating that in the "summer months" smart over the knee shorts where accepted. On arriving this was not the case we were told long pants for gentlemen in the evening was allowed ( my partner had bought one pair with him) I confronted the nice lady and gentlemen who was checking us in about the email and showed them to which they then got manger and after showing him the email he asked me to forward email as the email was incorrect and only pants were allowed.

Holiday was then enjoyable until two days later when the lift stopped working I needed the lift to get down to pool/ restaurants as I had a 14 month baby in pram and 7 year old, we then struggled for roughly 3-4 days using stairs to get up and down from are room, on the third day I had spoken to the manager from when checked in and insured me that the problem would be fixed soon and at the same time I had asked had he received my email which he had!!! Even tho I had forwarded the email and asked for him to let me know he had received it! Not good!! Then the lift was fixed for a day the remained broke for rest off holiday so the lift worked out off 14 days 3-4 days absolutely a joke!, half way threw the hotel me and partner where ill stomach cramps the lot ( never been ill before visiting Egypt) wouldn't like to say what it was but both my kids where fine well they only eaten chips and few other items for the whole two weeks, I personally don't believe that the baron cater for children either in the main restaurant ala carte indian and Italian were fantastic!, food in pool and main restaurant were hit and miss.

One of main mangers came round talking to use and I explained I was not happy with lift, he then showed us the staff one which worked once I am positive they used to turn them off, air conditioning was going off last two days off holiday along with the electrics keeping my family up threw the night joke for 5 star, even on are last morning no electric couldn't get ready for checking out, after complaining twice last time to manager 5 min later it was on
for 40 mins then off... Very convenient.

Few good points staff are fantastic in hotel, indian was to die for yummy!, free laundry service very nice indeed, free massage lovely rooms are very nice and the grounds to the hotel are well looked after

Would I return ? No we have stayed in nicer hotels in sharm for half the price and less stars, what a shame these few little silly things where a let down.

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Baron was perfect. The staff were friendly and attentive. A speciall thanks to Rabbi(Indian Res),Armi(Lobby), the pool bar staff, our room cleaner and Valentina(Italian Res)
It is one of the most relaxing places i have ever been and would recommned this place to anyone. Also you must visit Beauty Within/Ibraham and his staff were fab. You must have the facial.
From the day you arrive to the day you leave the staff look after you 110% even when boarding the coach the send off was lovely.
Jane (Essex)

Room Tip: Sea View is a must
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We decided to go back to the Baron Resort as our first trip (back in 2010) was totally amazing.

Our 2nd trip to the Baron Resort 4 years later can only be described as wow....If you want cleanliness, quality, friendly staff and most of all comfort and a relaxing environment then look no further than the Baron Resort in Sharm El Sheikh.

On arrival we were greeted with drinks and friendly staff in the magnificent marble reception area. We had connecting sea view rooms and woke up every morning overlooking the grounds, swimming pool and private beach. The view was breathtaking looking out onto the red sea and beautiful setting of Tiran Island.

We started breakfast at the buffet restaurant and there we met some old friends from our first trip. What a great feeling it was for the staff to remember you.

We were very well looked after from the point of greeting us and providing a most comfortable and relaxing breakfast , lunch and dinner experience through to the Animation entertainment team and even when we left we felt part of the Baron family as the staff made sure we had a good send off.

Arriving back in London was like waking up from a dream, we were asking ourselves did this really happen and the answer is yes, the memories, videos and pictures will be part of our family for life.

A big thank you to the Baron management and staff and the Animation team who put on a show every night and each better than the last. There were so many activities during the day around the pool and beach far too many to mention.

If you are reading this the best thing I can advice is if you don't believe me then go experience it for yourself, you will NOT be disappointed.

Albert Tamou (London)

Room Tip: Must have sea view rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!