The Baron Resort hotel was fab , we stayed for one week in April and could not fault anything , excellent service , happy friendly staff , excellent food in all restaurants and buffet restaurant was fab , the whole resort was extremely clean and the gardens were immaculate , nothing was too much trouble , all the free extras were great , free laundry , massage , use of sport facilities all made our stay special ,we will be recommending this hotel to all our friends and family and anyone else who wants to go to sharm , , if you worry about holl tum troubles you don't have to worry at this hotel only botled water used everywhere and after speaking to other guests who have been visiting the baron for years have never heard of anyone having a problem at this hotel , thank you to the hotel staff and management for making our stay enjoyable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh