Ok looking at the outside lit up in red neon made my heart sink a little but then the opulance of the foyer, the flower garlands and the welcome drink as we were checking in made for a great start. The rooms are adequate not five star in my view more of a 3-4 star hotel. Rooms were tended well. The food is absolutly outstanding. We ate in the main restaurant most days and the staff in there were fab. Azim in particular was great with my son. We gave a tip to a couplf od the staff early on and hte service got even better (didnt think that was possible!) we were introduced to the managers of the a la carte restaurants and made our way round them (with our 5 year old in tow) we couldnt make our mind up what we wanted in the egyptian one so the manager offered somethign of everything so we could share). I am normally a tight tipper but i believe i spent around £70 in tips during our weeks stay. The grounds are simply immaculate, (watch out for the load lawnmower like noise as they fumigate the hedges every day), the pools were great 30 degrees in the main one) but this was unfortunately tempered by the cold wind that froze you as you got out of it on all bar one of the days where there was no wind). The sea was fab, and i loved the signs you can hang off of the sun shades to ask not to be bothered by authorised vendors on the beach. Dive center was nice and the staff good. One boat dive done off site was great also. We have been on holidays before where we would like to go back to the same area, this is hte first hotel i have stayed in where we are considering making it an annual trip during the feb half term! its that good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh