If you are visiting Sharm I highly recommend Baron Resort as simply the best you can find – that’s why I’m always stopping there even for a stopover every time I flight from Asia back home in Europe, but above all it’s a great place for family holidays, honeymooners or simply getaways for relaxation.
Came to Baron Resort 1st time in Abril2010 and just returned home last week from my 5th stay, always feeling at home, feeling in love with the place and the hotel in itself and I must say I cannot wait to come back again with family and friends early July 2011...
Note that everything is heavenly peaceful and safe in Sharm, no danger at all!!!
I always recommend it to my friends and colleagues around the world and most of them, mostly English and German, have tried and just felt in love with the resort too.
I wish to avoid boring details but at Baron Resort every detail makes the global perfection, so I’ll list some important tips for travelers.
From start to finish you feel treated like prince/princess with that special Arab performance of wellbeing atmosfhere and amazing décor and scenery, still feeling always cosily “at home”.
In this fabulous beach resort all in all it’s a fantastic experience perfect for families with kids, honeymooners, friends, where you can relax and have fun at the same time..
Views are astonishing and unbreathable, even from your very room terrace, facing the Strait of Tiran and Tiran Island, the TOP location around Sharm El Sheikh!!!...
The whole resort is spotless, high standard cleanliness, even Toilets are a must, nice, very clean and amazingly scented by candles and oriental oils…
Rooms are great, wonderful views, spacious, highly clean, high level of amenities and toiletries, and that special attention of changing flowers, good choice of fruits, and canapés and cakes on arrival welcoming at your room that makes the difference too.
Food is great and good choice in several restaurants including nice buffett, and bars too.
Staff are amazing, they can’t do enough for you, highly competent and polite, caring for your best stay, always with a nice smile. Service is outstanding, even at pool or beach always providing scented towels, glasses cleaning and refreshing spray.
Big swimming Pool is amazing, huge and almost over the sea. Beach is great, over the reef and the house reef is really fantastic, you can reach it walking from the sand or over the jetty and, with no danger at all you and the kids can swim, drift or just watch and “picture” lots of beautiful Red Sea coloured fish and lovely corals unique round the world. You even have no need to take a boat trip to watch fish and coral in the outreef, because the hotels’beach one is fantastic, we can spend there hours taking “pics” underwater…You can mix perfect relaxation with some adventure as well and try the day trips to dive or snorkelling in Ras Mohammad Park, UNESCO heritage, or Tiran, a must for marine life lovers and visit Sinai sightseeing spots, or do some shopping along the lots of shops, souk like style, in the Baron Boulevard, mixed with restaurants and bars . Animation Team tries hard and you would never feel bored at this fabulous place. So all in all is amazing here and I must say it’s also a great value for money. You’ll surely be back soon after your 1st stay because your family and you’re gonna fall in love with it at 1st time.!!! I’ll be back soon with family for my 6th heavenly stay at “my second home on Earth”, see you there!!!...
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.