1) Rooms are clean, without any bad smell and e.t., don't forget to leave some tips on the table, you will be surprised by amazing towel animals on your bed and a very clean room at all. SPA is great. I'd like to advice you a massage. The manager Tamer will offer your the best price for the best service. No road noise. To sea - 30 minutes by foot, 10 minutes by cab (about 15 L.E.).
2) The hotel bus has an unexpectedly strange shedule. You should go to the bus stop near the hotel at 10-15 minutes before its leaving. The shedule says that the bus leaves the bus stop at 21-00 (to Naama Bay), but actually it leaves at 20-55 or earlier. There have been some troubles with this "unexpectedly strange shedule", we've skipped the bus from the beach and we've needed to take the cab.
3) Breakfast is bad. We've ordered the B&B trip but that was enough. Maybe lunch and dinner are more tasty in this hotel but breakfast is not. There are some cafes and restaurants in 15 minutes (El Mercato), choose them.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Viva Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Viva Sharm Hotel
- Falcon Hotel Viva Sharm
- Falcon Inn Viva
- Falcon Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Falcon Inn Viva Sharm El Sheikh
- Falcon Inn Viva Sharm
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Viva Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.