We wanted a holiday to look forward to after Christmas and booked the All Seasons Badawia after reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor.
The weather was perfect, the hotel staff were fantastic and really couldn't do enough to help you (especially the lovely Mohamad - hopefully not too misspelt! - who manages his sunbeds and towels meticulously)
The hotel room was basic but clean and was fine for a one week stay. It was cleaned daily and it was lovely to find towel hearts/swans/flowers on our bed when we returned to our room, a very nice little touch.
The food was fine, very repetitive (just variations of rice, pasta, potatoes and some choice of meat) and we decided to eat out more than we'd wanted to just to have the change, but apart from that it was ok.
The AI drinks ended at 10pm which we'd thought would be ok but when you're there you realise it's actually quite early and does tend to cut your night short.
Overall we had a great week and definitely want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort